Tile Roof Care
Our tile roof cleaning service consist of pressure washing and removing loose debris from the roof surface. Once the roof has been cleaned we will then apply a protective treatment to the roof surface. During the cleaning process, we will also inspect the roof’s integrity and recommend replacing any broken roof tiles. We will also ensure that the gutters and downspouts are functioning properly. To begin the process, please contact our office to schedule a free estimate.
What to Expect
- Timely and comprehensive project estimate.
- Project “before” video outlining the project specifications.
- Prejob checklist to ensure your property is ready for our technicians.
- Project completed with the highest quality and attention to detail.
- Final inspection and “after” video showing the completion of the project.
- Schedule yearly maintenance program to prevent future moss growth.
Why Choose Us?
Our extensive experience in the asphalt roof cleaning field allows us to guarantee our work. This means that we will complete your projects to the precise specifications outlined in your estimate and guarantee that you are satisfied.
Licensed CCB Number
Our company is licensed by the state of Oregon's construction contractors board. This means that we are fully licensed to perform the services we are advertising and have displayed a level of expertise in this field.
Rest assured knowing that our company has a $15,000 surety bond. This ensures that we meet all of the specifications of our contract or you can apply for access to the bond reimbursement.
We carry a $1 million insurance policy for all job site liability risk and elimination. All of our staff is also insured under workers compensation in accordance with Oregon law.
Pressure washing tile roof to remove algae, moss and lichen.
Project Cost: $1100
Pressure washing tile roof to remove dirt buildup and stains.
Project Cost: $1300