Choosing a service provider for your home is an important decision because of the time, liability, and cost that must be considered. As such, make sure that you ask, and receive satisfactory answers, to the following questions:
- Does the service provider have a business license for your county and state?
- Can the service provider give you three valid customer testimonials that you can contact?
- Is the service provider insured and bonded – ask them to send you their certificate.
- Is the service provider willing to send you a written proposal that outlines the scope of the work they will doing on your roof?
- Does the service provider have proof of worker’s compensation?
These simple questions will help you get on the right track towards finding the right provider for your home. We wish you success! And if you are in the state of Oregon, we hope you will consider Max Life Roof Care! We’d love to provide a free estimate.